The first weekend of May, I was invited to stay at the Barbara Worth Resort and Country Club to participate in an event with the Humane Society of Imperial County. The resort is in Holtville, CA, near El Centro. I offered one on one animal communication readings to guests.
- Since it was a pet-friendly venue, I was able to take Rock with me. It was a pre-trip trip! I say that because last Thursday, May 21st, we left on another leg of our journey. We traveled up through California and then into Oregon.
- My intention was to continue on to Washington State because I loved it so much when I lived there previously. However, the theme of 2015 for me has been to be in the present moment and go with the flow. This approach has served me well, so I am planning on continuing to do this. Forever! In keeping with that, just like the abundant trees, I have decided to plant my roots in Oregon!
It is not only beautiful here, but the people are friendly and it just feels right! With the exception of wanting to move to the beautiful Oregon Coast, I have never seriously considered moving to Oregon because I loved Washington state and its beauty when I lived there. The memory of my love of Washington has stayed with me for years!
- So here I sit in beautiful, green and very different from what I have become used to, Oregon. I’m in the lovely Beaverton area, near Portland and Tigard. I love the name Tigard. It reminds me of my tigers, which I love! I am looking for a job here. I will continue to offer my services on the side. As always, I provide long distance services for anyone anywhere. Including my brand new change your life and feel better service… my Wild and Tame Meditation Club!!
- To help our busy world to relax and take time for themselves, I have found a way to teach meditation without requiring a certain time commitment. In fact, you don’t even have to leave your own home! It’s like having a teacher at your beckon call without giving up an ounce of privacy!
- Beginning on June 2nd, I will be sending out weekly recordings. One emailed, audio will be instructional, focusing on one specific meditation technique. The second will be a guided meditation incorporating that week’s technique, as well as many others. Take the stress out of meditating! Do it on your time schedule, at your place and pace. I hope you decide to Join The Club!
- Contact Sindi at 619-797-0705 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the Wild and Tame Meditation Club or any other services she offers. Follow your passion. Just say no to limits and have a Wild and Tame Day!