- If you are interested in learning to meditate, I am available for in-person and remote instruction. This can be one-on-one or in a small or large group setting. My public presentations often incorporate easy to use meditation and vistualization techniques. This allows attendees to take away helpful information to use for the rest of their lives.
- I recommend the meditation CD at this link. It is my favorite one and the most helpful and life-changing one that I have found. It contains easy to follow instruction and two helpful guided meditations. It is also available as an audio download.
- If you would like to read more about meditation, including stories of others’ spiritual journey, check out this e-book “Meditation: Key to Spiritual Awakening” or the printed version.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact me.
What is The Meditation Club?
Once a month you’ll receive a hello from Sindi, along with a recorded, guided meditation in your email inbox! Let Sindi know if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
Learn meditative visualization techniques to assist you to:
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Sleep
- Change Habits
- Achieve Goals
- Have More Fun
- Enhance Relationships
- Feel Better and Be Healthier
- Experience More Joy and Happiness
- Have A Greater Sense of Well-Being
- Create More of What You Want In Your Life
To register for the next session contact Sindi and Join The Club!
What I hear from many people in response to meditation is 1) “I can’t meditate” and 2) “I’m too busy to do it.”
My response to number one is… yes you can! Anyone and everyone can learn to meditate. The form of meditation that I practice and teach provides tools to help you to let go of distractions and focus in the present moment. I was diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I am also a highly skilled multi-tasker. So… if I can settle my brain and body enough to sit still and focus, anyone can!
As far as number two, you are too busy to not do it! The busier you are, the more likely your life is out of balance and you are experiencing high levels of stress. Meditation can do a lot of things. This includes reducing stress, helping you get in touch with yourself and creating more balance in your life. The techniques that I share and practice can help you change habits, let go of the past and create what you want in your life.
What if I told you that taking the time to meditate can actually help you to seemingly add more time to your day? You can be more productive and focused, as well as get in touch with new ideas through meditation. If you are stuck in any way, meditation can help get you moving again!
I am sharing with you the techniques that have helped me. They have saved me really, in many ways. I continue to use this form of meditation because it works!
Receive a hello and recorded, guided meditation from me each week! Email me at email@example.com or call or text me at 360-601-4358.
The calmer and happier you are, the calmer and happier your pet will be. When we change ourselves, it effects all around us. First and foremost, it effects us. Then all others that we relate to in our lives. Strangers too!
Meditation benefits you and all around you!
Get calm and get happy, learn to meditate!
Contact Sindi to find out about upcoming classes and guided, group meditations!
Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meditation means different things to different people. The form of meditation I practice and teach focuses on visualization techniques. You sit in a chair with feet and hands separate, allowing you to have an open system so your energies flow smoothly. If your friends, family or co-workers want to learn life changing techniques, I can come to you! I also offer public group, guided meditations, as well as classes in Oregon and Washington. When I visit California and other states including, Arizona, I offer events there in person too!
Why wait? Change your life today.
Learn to meditate!